Last updated: April 25, 2023
- Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from our users: non-personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information.
a. Non-personally identifiable information: This refers to information that does not, by itself, identify you as a specific individual. Examples include:
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- The date and time of your visit
- Referring/exit pages
b. Personally identifiable information: This refers to information that can be used to uniquely identify you as an individual. Examples include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Improve our Website and user experience
- Provide and maintain our services
- Send newsletters, promotional materials, or other information
- Respond to inquiries and provide customer support
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve our services
- Detect and prevent fraud and illegal activities
- Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may share your information in the following situations:
- With service providers who assist us in operating our Website or conducting our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential
- When required by law, in response to legal processes or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our users
- Third-Party Links and Services
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites, applications, or services that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children's Privacy
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that information from our systems.
- Contact Us